Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any know where I might be able to get a replacement grill badge for under £30

Ebay options avail - looks like I need the badge and grill (all one part), but as they've just pulled the logo off I might be able to replace just the badge itself and glue it on.. any ideas where I might be able to get a decent looking one, I think a sticker might be naff looking?

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/Mzc1WDUwMA==/z/qj0AAOxy4fBTju0x/$_35.JPG

Ooh the little b'stards I'd kill em..

I wouldn't mind - I work/park in Croydon FFS, and was done at my house!

Thanks.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Try to take it as a kind of "compliment" on your taste in style and design after all

We never see any Audis without badges - (who would covet a X4 ring 0000) or desire a BMW blue n white batten burg so your croydon rascals do have appreciation for a nice car emblem

The alfa logo is stylish, and tells a story..... .

I replaced mine with an e bay badge as it was faded - easy job and new ones look so much better :) !

·
Banned
1,828 Posts
Try to take it as a kind of "compliment" on your taste in style and design after all

We never see any Audis without badges - (who would covet a X4 ring 0000) or desire a BMW blue n white batten burg so your croydon rascals do have appreciation for a nice car emblem

The alfa logo is stylish, and tells a story..... .

I replaced mine with an e bay badge as it was faded - easy job and new ones look so much better :) !
Your right, that's what i was thinking too.
It's like a silver lady off a rolls to some, so they had to have it.
He proberly has it bluetacted on his bunk bed at home in his mummy's house ( little rouge that he is ) & he thinks of Audi as a common car

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.