Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1841 - 1851 of 1851 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
This afternoon A34 southbound from M4 was moderately busy with red Alfas. First a Giulia QV flew past, then a Brera, which I followed to Winchester, where the Brera headed left towards Sutton Scotney, while I headed on into the city.

Odd how everyone keeps their cars so nice and clean and shiny these days?

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
A black Lusso saloon parked up in a private parking area off Market Street, Longridge.
I've cycled past it many times, today included.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Saw a Black Brera in Otterbourne Hampshire yesterday pulling into the NISA shop/old Williams petrol station. Looked lovely but what was that noise it was making? Sounded like something horrible going on under the bonnet.

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Black SW heading West crossing the Fishbourne roundabout on the Chichester bypass about 5.15 this evening...FP08---. To far away to be sure of model.

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
Saw a Black Brera in Otterbourne Hampshire yesterday pulling into the NISA shop/old Williams petrol station. Looked lovely but what was that noise it was making? Sounded like something horrible going on under the bonnet.
Probably a diesel?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Harsh! :) As one who owns a 2.4 I take offence sir and challenge you to a dual! Actually I think it was a V6 having something catastrophic happening. We were driving with the windows open and I said ooh a Brera. Friend in car whose understanding of cars is shall we say limited to colour, she even said whats that awful noise.

Very rattily and sick. Bet he wished he bought a diesel now with more reasonable belt change costs! :)

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Sliver SW parking along side the Chichester to Selsey Road near the Free school....the reason I mention it is that its sat there with a For Sale sign (why do people do that???...no contact number (parked outside owners house I guess....but not all of us have time to stop... no spec....no price!) Not sure of spec or engine but has graphite TI wheels so possibly a TI I guess!. If anyone wants more details let me know and Ill stop for a look...pass it twice a day on my commute!

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
10-plate white SW TI going down Preston Road, Longridge this afternoon. Looked very smart.

1841 - 1851 of 1851 Posts