Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1841 - 1860 of 1860 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
This afternoon A34 southbound from M4 was moderately busy with red Alfas. First a Giulia QV flew past, then a Brera, which I followed to Winchester, where the Brera headed left towards Sutton Scotney, while I headed on into the city.

Odd how everyone keeps their cars so nice and clean and shiny these days?

·
Registered
7,377 Posts
A black Lusso saloon parked up in a private parking area off Market Street, Longridge.
I've cycled past it many times, today included.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Saw a Black Brera in Otterbourne Hampshire yesterday pulling into the NISA shop/old Williams petrol station. Looked lovely but what was that noise it was making? Sounded like something horrible going on under the bonnet.

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Black SW heading West crossing the Fishbourne roundabout on the Chichester bypass about 5.15 this evening...FP08---. To far away to be sure of model.

·
Registered
7,377 Posts
Saw a Black Brera in Otterbourne Hampshire yesterday pulling into the NISA shop/old Williams petrol station. Looked lovely but what was that noise it was making? Sounded like something horrible going on under the bonnet.
Probably a diesel?

Reactions: flenkendoodle

·
Registered
36 Posts
Harsh! :) As one who owns a 2.4 I take offence sir and challenge you to a dual! Actually I think it was a V6 having something catastrophic happening. We were driving with the windows open and I said ooh a Brera. Friend in car whose understanding of cars is shall we say limited to colour, she even said whats that awful noise.

Very rattily and sick. Bet he wished he bought a diesel now with more reasonable belt change costs! :)

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Sliver SW parking along side the Chichester to Selsey Road near the Free school....the reason I mention it is that its sat there with a For Sale sign (why do people do that???...no contact number (parked outside owners house I guess....but not all of us have time to stop... no spec....no price!) Not sure of spec or engine but has graphite TI wheels so possibly a TI I guess!. If anyone wants more details let me know and Ill stop for a look...pass it twice a day on my commute!

·
Registered
7,377 Posts
10-plate white SW TI going down Preston Road, Longridge this afternoon. Looked very smart.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
It may have been the same one. A white spider on the A303 this morning, they were near the Andover turnoff heading towards the M3. I was off to Taunton
(There was a white Stelvio just behind it).
Then this afternoon I was coming back home and near Ilchester there was a white spider.
I did wave but the weather was a bit too wet to see if they were waving 👋

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
A new neighbour moving in a few houses down today has a black Spider.....does not look like it's seen a bucket and sponge anytime recently though. Will go and say high in a while when he's settled in....be nice to have a hairdresser in the street!

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,854
Got followed by a silver 159 with personalised plates beginning with an ‘R’ on Thursday bottom of the A404(M) and A308(M) near
Maidenhead, don’t think they saw
Me though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
It may have been the same one. A white spider on the A303 this morning, they were near the Andover turnoff heading towards the M3. I was off to Taunton
(There was a white Stelvio just behind it).
Then this afternoon I was coming back home and near Ilchester there was a white spider.
I did wave but the weather was a bit too wet to see if they were waving 👋
That may have been me en-route to Cayman Autos for a soft top service etc and you may have seen me travelling back home later in the day near Ilchester. I think I might have waved but like you say it was hoofing it down 👋👋

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
That may have been me en-route to Cayman Autos for a soft top service etc and you may have seen me travelling back home later in the day near Ilchester. I think I might have waved but like you say it was hoofing it down 👋👋
Would fit with my timings and there aren't that many white spiders around to think of it being different.

So waves again (y)

·
Registered
7,377 Posts
Black Brera on Bleasdale Lane in the Forest of Bowland Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty this afternoon.
I was on the push iron so no acknowledgement.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Black Spider, southbound M42 at 17:40 hrs today, roof up, but it was bucketing down with rain, I was travelling the other way in the red Guilia.

1841 - 1860 of 1860 Posts