Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1781 - 1800 of 1821 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
A quick wave at a red Brera heading South on the A1M near Ferrybridge this morning.

Seemed a little higher off the ground than normal. Like the Brera to look like its hugging the road.

·
Registered
7,009 Posts
A quick wave at a red Brera heading South on the A1M near Ferrybridge this morning.

Seemed a little higher off the ground than normal. Like the Brera to look like its hugging the road.
Perhaps he used to be a Giulietta owner and preferred the 'tippy-toe' appearance a lot of those suffer with :LOL:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
* Brera Alert in Chorley *

2 in the space of 1/2 hour this afternoon

Black Prodrive parked outside Carpet Right ... then a lovely gleaming Red 58 plate SV turning onto Asda Car Park shortly afterwards. I was on foot so didn’t wave for obvious reasons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
A white '08 spider with tan interior, sat at the traffic lights waiting to join the A453 in / out of Nottingham at about 09:45 this morning, ironically sat next to a black Boxster, two in one day, my wife went out in ours this morning.

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Blue Brera RF08---.Most days recently parked outside the Free School in Chichester....must work there. Always very shiny...pity about the ugly wheels!...lol.

·
Registered
7,009 Posts
A black Brera somewhere in the Preston area today but I can't remember exactly where! Been all over the locality doing various things and seeing various people - Fulwood, Preston, Walton Park, Lostock Hall, Bamber Bridge, Leyland. It was on one of the big roundabouts I think, and only just caught a glimpse at the very last second.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I was passed by a white 159SW whilst in the roadworks on the M4 by Reading Services this morning.

Didn't get a chance to wave so here's one 🤗

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Black Brera V6...with Cloverleaf badges. Met an untimely end by being driven in to a tunnel that was too narrow and getting logged there before being blown up......Ok it was in a film I just watched (American Assassin) but I definitely spotted a Brera and that the name of the thread!!!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
A short conoy on the A33/M4 this morning with a 58 plate red Brera. Try as I might I couldn't catch your eye even when I undertook you because of the **** in the volvo driving in the outside lane!!
By the way your missing a headlight bulb! 🤗

·
Registered
7,009 Posts
Silver 159 with dark Lusso-type dark alloys parked up at the bottom of Black Bull Lane, Preston.
Red 159 Lusso parked up on Station Road, Bamber Bridge.
Both this afternoon.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Silver 07 plate Ti saloon all the way from Moor Lane, Crosby to the M6 exit where they continued towards Manchester around 12.45 today.

·
Registered
366 Posts
This morning, Sunday 29th. Around 10:45 onwards. A lovely red ‘57 plate Brera with an equally lovely lady driver. Thanks for the wave and (Headlight) flash. Lost you at the Beaconsfield afframp.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Noticed my left headlamp bulb was out on the way to work yesterday. Behind me on the way in, was another 159 with the same lamp gone. Replaced it yesterday and spotted the same 159 - also with a new bulb fitted. (Walkinstown, Dublin). That's Alfa - keepin' their owners busy.

Also was driving in front of a doppelgänger black Ti last weekend. That was weird given they're so rare in Ireland.

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Red 159 debadged (single pipe so a four pot NA petrol (not derv I don't think))….drove past me as I parked up at work on the A259 near Nutbourne Sussex.....yes some of us work on the sabbath!! Private plate starting A9 or A8....glasses were off by then!! Whoever you are if you are on here you need at least one spring on the left of your car possibly two (they are poor quality and snap all the time...three out of my four did) as you where the only one in your car and it was leaning pretty noticeably to the left!!!

1781 - 1800 of 1821 Posts