Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1761 - 1780 of 1821 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Gold (GOLD) Brera glistening in the sunshine on Runshaw Lane, Euxton this morning.

Looked like a giant Ferraro Rocher on wheels, probably had Spandau Ballet playing on the stereo ... lady driver looked old enough to be Tony Hadley’s mum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably bought from a Dubai sheikh!

Sent from my Alfa Romeo using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice looking Red Brera S 3.2 in the BP station near Spital, Wirral. I was in my white Brera Tbi and we exhanged waves

·
Registered
7,009 Posts
A holiday in Cyprus yielded a grand total of only 4 Alfas, and that was with a fair amount of travelling around the island.
From the 939-series cars, only a black Spider, roof up, on the outskirts of Paphos.

·
Registered
7,009 Posts
Was behind a black 159 single pipe DERV, reg E2 MBT, in Fulwood yesterday.
Also spotted a grey SW in the same area - Garstang Road.

·
Registered
7,009 Posts
Another LE Spider in white just like mine apart from having black leather - mine's natural.
Parked on a driveway in South Shore, Blackpool, yesterday evening.
That's 2 of only 326 in the UK together for a brief moment, and I guess no more than a third of those LEs are white.

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
Black 159 (Lusso) heading towards Cheshire Oaks on A5117. I waved but no return........

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,772
Lovely red saloon in Nordhoek near Cape Town!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
White Spider turning to head north on A10 at Ware, I was in silver G QV a couple of cars behind you but went the other way at the roundabout. :wavey:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Yesterday (Sunday Nov 3), around 11am, on the M25 just before Heathrow, a silver 159 sedan with a child’s seat in the back. Friendly waves and a thumbs up given.

·
Registered
70 Posts
If your the Red 159 Ti SW that was weaving in and out the traffic extremely dangerously without indicators on the A9 just outside Amsterdam (Diemen) today almost causing several major accidents just to gain 3 or 4 car lengths, then you sir are an absolute f***ing moron and a disgrace to the brand.:disappointed:

·
Registered
7,009 Posts
Black Brera on Garstang Road, Preston this morning, near the Watling Street Road lights heading in the direction of the town centre.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Blimey, not been on here for a while. Are we now so rare that we have a thread devoted to us???

Exchanged waves with a chap in another 159 on the M4/A4 heading into London a week or so ago. Nice to know it still happens occasionally.

1761 - 1780 of 1821 Posts