Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of all the engine/gearbox moutning brackets for this engine. Haven't had much luck at local stealers either.
So anyone here with such an engine or knowledge of which partnumbers these brackets are?

I can't use e-per as my car is converted from a 1.9 to a 2.0 and as such not all the engine mount brackets are the same.
Truly appreciative of a reply.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
When you say the brackets do you mean the actual rubber mountings or the metal brackets that fit to engine/gearbox?

might be worth speaking to autolusso see if they have any from a 2.0 as they break alfa’s

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actual metal brackets that fit the entire engine/ gearbox. I will check with them, unless anyone has any partnumbers they can look up, or give me a vin of a 2.0 170 bhp

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi i am not sure if the mountings are the same but for reference i buy parts for the Vauxhall 2.0 ctdi for my 159 and i use the vauxhall insignia haynes manual for all engine and gearbox work as the units are basically the same. If you use eper online. I think it is a polish site and use google translate the 159 2.0jtdm is included on it.

Hope this helps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts