Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to order a 1.9 159 Lusso from Flexxilease on a 12 month contract but they no longer offer this deal (3 & 6 month deals only) but I am struggling to find anything less than 24 months or the much more common 3 year deals.

Is there anywhere else which does reasonable 9-12 month contracts. My financial options are limited, I know my current contract is likely to last about 12 months and my mileage will be just under 10,000 per annum. After this, the contracts will be much shorter and the mileage is likely to increase therefore I only wish to commit to a one year deal.

·
Registered
355 Posts
hey ive got a lease car from a company called aspire leasing and they are good, all kinds of deals, ive got a renault megane for 12 months :)

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I had a look at their site but the minimum seems to be 24 months but I will contact them and see if there are any 12 month deals for a 159

·
Registered
345 Posts
Have another look at flexxilease I'm with them and I believe at the end of your contract period you can extend the lease on a month by month basis for the same cost, so just take out the six month option and keep extending it for another six months

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The cost of a 6 month contract is approx. £350 + Vat where as the old deal was £250 + Vat (for 12 months). Paying £410 a month is just to much money.

I have just noticed Flexxilease do not list the 159 anymore, so I presume they are out of stock :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts