Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

The wrong time of year for no heating! It's not so bad cause at least the a/c clears the mist at 7 in the morning.
Seriously, everything else is working fine, fans, a/c etc but just won't give me any hot air.
Please help, any ideas on where to look?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a very similar problem, but can get a little bit of heat if I switch the re-circ on and point the vents to the body rather than the windscreen after 10 mins.

·
0 Posts
loose connection to the heater i think, its all behind the dash as far as im aware

·
Registered
127 Posts
At the risk of sounding like a broken record ...

What temp is your gauge showing when hot ?
Yet another Thermostat stuck open ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gauge generally at 90 but on a longish journey then sitting in traffic it will reach 95. I'll give the re-circ and vents a bash.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hi can any1 help me i have a 145 cloverleaf with only cold air blowing through the heaters even though the temp is on 90 can any one please give me any ideas thank you

·
Registered
14 Posts
hi mate can please you help me i have a 145 cloverleaf with only cold air blowing through the heaters even though the temp is on 90 can you please give me any ideas thank you

·
0 Posts
Could be sticky flaps (for want of a better phrase:lol: ) - if everything else is OK

·
0 Posts
hi can any1 help me i have a 145 cloverleaf with only cold air blowing through the heaters even though the temp is on 90 can any one please give me any ideas thank you
hi mate can please you help me i have a 145 cloverleaf with only cold air blowing through the heaters even though the temp is on 90 can you please give me any ideas thank you
can anyone help me with my heating ihave cold air but no heat at all
Maybe ask a fourth time?! :lol:

Have you checked electrical connections & made sure the flaps are operating? Don't know much about 145's but worst case can be the matrix

·
Registered
30 Posts
have had it in to a local garage where the diagnosis is 'suspect heat control motor or flap linkage'. Reckons it would be 8 hours labour time to get it sorted!!!

Does this sound right? Is it something I can claim on the 3rd party extended warranty I got with the car?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts