Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've managed to find a very cheap Ti interior for my 156 mjet SW. I've noticed that the seat back is electric and the supply plug is under the seat body. Does any one know if the 156 loom already has the plug for this feature or was it specific to the Ti? I'm hoping I'll lift the carpet and there they'll be but life isn't often that easy! If not, I'll run a separate feed.

Thanks.

K

·
0 Posts
would imagine it's in the loom, i've had the same connectors on other 156's that have had the electric backrest adjust. not just a ti spec thing :thumbs:

should be under the front part of the carpet under the seat, rather than the paty from the back if you see what i mean :D

yellow connector from memory

M

·
0 Posts
Yellow connector is airbag and will already be connected to seat... when I went hunting I found pass one in tunnel under seat (blue wire, white wire on white plastic connector).

However I still ain't found drivers side one, looked everywhere and can't find it...

Anyway good luck with your hunt ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that. I shall have a ferret under the carpet then. Even if I don't find a useful connector, there's sure to be an old fruit gum or 10p!

M

·
0 Posts
You'll find it but easier when in middle of seat swap.... some people find them in tunnel, some find under carpet, others have reported them tucked up under edge of b-pillar trim :)

But they will be there :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just incase anyone visits this, the plugs are, indeed in there! A brief ferret around in the carpet slit to the tunnel sides of the front seat and there they were, all powered up and ready to go! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts