Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NOW GONE TO A GOOD HOME

Hope you can help me identify if a Thule roof rack I've had put away for a number of years is correct for a 156, sold the car 6 years ago and my memory is a little vague though I do remember having the rood rack on the car.
The interweb is a little vague as to the contents of the required 1070 foot pack though I did find on this forum that the feet should be #22 and brackets #584.
For info after 3 156s I'm now back in an Alfa although this time a GTV.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yes, that does look like the Thule 156 roof rack. The 1070 footpack includes the rectangular rubber pads and the T shaped metal plates. It also has extra bits for the 145 or 146 (cannot remember exactly what) but all the bits needed for a 156 are in your pictures.

Hi-jack! - if anyone wants the 1213 footpack for a 5 door 147 then I have one I no longer need. The 147 has been replaced by a Mito!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, that does look like the Thule 156 roof rack. The 1070 footpack includes the rectangular rubber pads and the T shaped metal plates. It also has extra bits for the 145 or 146 (cannot remember exactly what) but all the bits needed for a 156 are in your pictures.

Hi-jack! - if anyone wants the 1213 footpack for a 5 door 147 then I have one I no longer need. The 147 has been replaced by a Mito!
Hi Nitram, thanks for your reply. Just needed the conformation before trying to get rid of it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can anyone make use of these roof bars as in pictures at the top of the thread.
Free to a good home collect from Durham area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts