Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how is the rear seat back held in please

where is the best place to get spare interior items

do the 156 gta's and normal 156's share most items interior wise.. looking for a few items that are missing..

S

·
0 Posts
how is the rear seat back held in please

where is the best place to get spare interior items

do the 156 gta's and normal 156's share most items interior wise.. looking for a few items that are missing..

The interior metal work is all the same. So GTA / Ti / Sport trims all are interchangeable. On my SW the rear seat backs pivot down and there are two hinge bolts to undo. On a saloon, the fixings will be different, by should be simple and logical.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks AndyMac

Yeah I have removed the rest of the interior but the rear seat back so far... loos like it should just lift up and out with enough force but was just checking in-case i missed something.

Dont want to ruin items like the last gorilla who stripped my interior hence needing bits

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thanks AndyMac

Yeah I have removed the rest of the interior but the rear seat back so far... loos like it should just lift up and out with enough force but was just checking in-case i missed something.

Dont want to ruin items like the last gorilla who stripped my interior hence needing bits
Yeah. Two bolts at the front of the bench and that lifts out. Then the back section is 2 bolts by the seat belt buckles. Then push upwards. Dont forget the headrests!!

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks BezLFC

rear bench and head rests are out. started raining then tried pulling the rear bench up but didnt move. just didnt bend over far enough to locate the bolts around the seat belts..lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts