Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon

I have been clearing out the shed and found my old 156 roofbars.

Aftermarket but only used once. They were for my dearly departed 2005 156 saloon, and don’t need the rails like you see on the SW- They attach to screws beneath the rubber door seals.

Would they be any use to anyone? Shame to see them go to waste.

Cheers

·
Registered
360 Posts
I would not mind them, but it is not economic to send them to the other side of the world unfortunately.

What aftermarket brand are they?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dunno. The email from when I bought them said they are ‘automaxi‘ but I don’t know if that’s the brand.

Thsee are the same:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would be interested. Didn't realise there were bolts hidden under the door seals. Whereabouts in the country are you? Obviously collection is out at the moment is postage a possibility and what sort of money are you looking for?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would be interested. Didn't realise there were bolts hidden under the door seals. Whereabouts in the country are you? Obviously collection is out at the moment is postage a possibility and what sort of money are you looking for?
I’m in Portsmouth.

Happy to post them, although I would prefer collection. They are pretty heavy so the postage would be a fair bit I reckon. Annoyingly I don’t any scales big enough to get a rough estimate.

As to money, I don’t really care to be honest. Id just be happy to see someone make use of them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you Gregg, unfortunately I'm in Suffolk. I know someone who works in Portsmouth during the week but he is working from home for the next few weeks. I will make a few enquiries with the likes of yodel to see whether a collection might be an option. They would be useful for carrying a bike and I have a roofbox in the garage gathering dust.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are safely in the shed for now and I can wait until it all blows over.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts