Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all....Had an idiot run into the back of my beloved JTS SW so need to get damage fixed....Have managed to source tailgate and bumper but have had a thought....Is the rear bumper the same for saloon and sportwagon ????.....Also does anyone know where the plastic / poly mouldings that fit behind the bumper can be obtained.....other than AR dealers....Cheers in advance....:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

·
Registered
9,489 Posts
Sportwagon and saloon bumper are different.....Sportwagon one has a lower centre section to allow the tailgate to clear it.

I did have a load of the poly mouldings but slung them out when I downsized units......

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response......Have not heard from the repair shop so hopefully the one I supplied them is OK.....They are going to re-use the original poly mouldings if they can....Cheers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
someones got a rear sw bumper and mouldings on ebay just type 156 rear bumper in search box hope this helps

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks again for the replies......It looks like the bumper & tailgate I supplied to the repair shop were correct so all should be OK.....Hoping to get her back by the end of this week....:thumbs::thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts