Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just about to puchase a 156 V6, when I do I will be removing the teledial alloys abd probably giving them to a local scrap yard, yes I hate them.

please post pics.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Yes of course.... why *wouldn't* you try and make someone else happy with them.... :rolleyes:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's why I said , and I quote " I hate them ", that's MY personal opinion, If I had said that they were ugly or something along those lines then I know I would have offended alot of alfa owners in here. I just don't like them.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Yes, but giving them away to a local scrap yard ???? Isn't that a little over the top.

I bet you could make quite a few people more happy than the local scrap yard owner. If you would ask over here who is interested, i bet you will get some reactions. :)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK OK ...sheesh.. maybe the scrap yard thing was a bit to strong.

I'll sell them to whoever wants them, don't know how much their worth so i'll do a bit of research.

happy now??

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ADMINISTRATOR: PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC.

I have it running in another ..sorry

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong>They are worth £5 each.
You deliver.
:D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He deserves that! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts