Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just about to puchase a 156 V6, when I do I will be removing the teledial alloys abd probably giving them to a local scrap yard, yes I hate them.

please post pics.

·
Administrator
46,264 Posts
Sorry to disappoint Pablo, but we're all pretty keen on Alfa alloys here. Please tell me you're not planning on replacing them with some dead obvious 5-spokers or something?
When I first got my 145 QV, I thought about different alloys, but then Rick locked me ina cupboard for a week, with only dry bread and water, and I saw the error of my ways.
I wasn't sure about 'ringed' or 'holed' alloys rather than spoked ones, but I'm a convert now. The point is that just looking at the alloys, you may prefer spokes, but looking at the car as a whole, the OEM ones really really set Alfa's off. I can quite easily sit and gaze at the side view of my Bella, with a happy little smile on my face, for ages.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
You mean the discoloured cloverleafs on your skirts really don't disturb you anymore?? :p :D

·
Administrator
46,264 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Amsterdavid:
<strong>You mean the discoloured cloverleafs on your skirts really don't disturb you anymore?? :p :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hardy-har :rolleyes:

Actually, having seen some green cloverleafs properly at Oulton Park, I prefer the look of mine. So there. :p

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Pablo, here's a very small picture of 18" Mille Miglia on a 156. :D

And another with 17" forged aluminum Tecnomagnesio:

And another with 18" Zender Siena (non-OEM) made for Alfa:

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Those Mille Miglias look a bit like the new Ti wheels from a distance. (If you squint).

Those Tecnomagnesio wheels are cool because they say Tecnomagnesio on them. Don't particularly like the style, but Tecnomagnesio sounds very motorsporty.
:D
Tecnomagnesio
:cool:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thankz for the pics LAtino... I smell a hint of photoshop ...sniff sniff..

The reason why I'm asking for pics is because I'd like to see what a 156 looks like not sitting on the original alfa alloys, if I don't like the overall look then I'll probably get the 17" Selaspeeds, either way those 16 inch teledials are history!

more pics, more pics!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Latino156...

What spoiler is that on the 5th picture, nice and low.

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by pablo:
<strong>I'll probably get the 17" Selaspeeds</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now you are talking!!

·
Registered
395 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by LaTiNo156:
<strong>
OZ Superturismo's

</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I like those OZ Superturismo's :) (Probably because i have them myself, hard to keep clean)

Btw, this is a double topic (see image lounge)

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by pablo:
<strong>Latino156...

What spoiler is that on the 5th picture, nice and low.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It looks very similar to the Alfa accessory one with the brake light built in.
But, the wheels are Novitec, so maybe the spoiler is Novitec too.
www.novitec.net

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong>
Those Tecnomagnesio wheels are cool because they say Tecnomagnesio on them. Don't particularly like the style, but Tecnomagnesio sounds very motorsporty.
:D
Tecnomagnesio
:cool: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're right Rick, they look horrible on my silver 156, the shade of the wheels are slightly different from the silver paint on the car. eek!

But since I bought them, I thought they look ok on the SW. Plus they're nice and light. wink

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
8mu, your bella looks the bizniz, the springs have given yur car a very nice drop.

keep the pics coming!! :cool:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Front

Back

Yes i go to the nice building in the picture to work, where we make automotive components,anyone for a turbine houseing for an artic lorry :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts