Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been posted before but did no one see the 156 featured on Fifth Gear on Monday 15th Sept?

It was a used car feature to do with Canvassers that contact you when you are selling cars and the presenter was experimenting with a 100,000 mile nice looking 156 1.8 TS, 2000 model.

It looked quite nice actually!

·
Administrator
46,142 Posts
What was the verdict on the canvassers?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I watched a recording of this week's Fifth Gear last night. Not a bad programme this week, with the 156 featured (as mentioned above), plus an article on the Scirocco, plus Moto GP rider James Toseland saying he drives an Alfa 159 diesel.

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
I had them ring me up when I put my car in Auto Trader. They were the only people that rang me up:cry: Tossers the lot of em

A

·
0 Posts
Do you still get canvassers if you advertise on Autotrader internet only rather than the mag?. I never buy the magazine any more, its full of dross that doesn't interest me.

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Do you still get canvassers if you advertise on Autotrader internet only rather than the mag?. I never buy the magazine any more, its full of dross that doesn't interest me.
I think so but not sure. The best thing to do is write no canvassers at the bottom. I ran out of space so didnt bother & had about 2/3 calls a day, every day, for about 2 weeks. Even on Sunday-4- -3- :rant: :mad:

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
I watched a recording of this week's Fifth Gear last night. Moto GP rider James Toseland saying he drives an Alfa 159 diesel.
He got confused and said he drove an Aston 159 diesel and had to be corrected that it was actually an Alfa 159.

T

·
0 Posts
The 156 looked in decent nick - £1200 a more realistic price though.

Thought the Scirocco looked bit "blobby" - saw one in the metal today and that looked blobby too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts