Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Opinions please, i figured i had a great deal but now im not so sure!

Originally insured on 106 xsi 1.4 for 502 per year (had license 4 years, 1years no claims + am 21 now) changed over to my 156 2.0 tspark and it went up to 750, is this a good price ?

cheers

Rob

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
thats not to bad at all, im 21 with 4 years NCD and pay 640 for a 2.1TS 147 (so be it modified)

with 1 year ncd i dont think that is a high price at all tho. an i ask who you are with?

·
Registered
4,924 Posts
thats not to bad at all, im 21 with 4 years NCD and pay 640 for a 2.1TS 147 (so be it modified)

with 1 year ncd i dont think that is a high price at all tho. an i ask who you are with?
Who are you with? So far all my quotes have been around £700. I am 21, 4 years NCB, pass plus and in a very safe area.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
noel dazely. i got my advanced motorists lisence tho which probably helps :D then again livin in a 'high risk' area!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ensign? i think - moneysupermarket.com put me through to them!

i can get REAL low quotes on Elephant.co.uk too although its for their 10 month accelerator which is a bit iffy, as it doesnt count for some insurance companies!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
ah i was with ensign until i renewed last week, they were by far the cheapest last year but DOUBLED my premium on renewal... needless to say they got told where to stick that premium!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Ensign? i think - moneysupermarket.com put me through to them!

i can get REAL low quotes on Elephant.co.uk too although its for their 10 month accelerator which is a bit iffy, as it doesnt count for some insurance companies!
I ued to have a 10 mth accelerator with belldirect.co.uk Some companies accept it, others don't. I'm with Admiral now. You need to check who the underwriters are for the insurers. Elephant and Admiral and Bell are part of the same company!

I got my renewal from Admiral, got a lower quote from Elephant, called Admiral back and they gave me an even lower quote (for being a loyal customer!)

·
AO Traders
594 Posts

Originally insured on 106 xsi 1.4 for 502 per year (had license 4 years, 1years no claims + am 21 now) changed over to my 156 2.0 tspark and it went up to 750, is this a good price ?

cheers

Rob

Hi,
Don't forget to try adrian flux for a competative quote on your car insurance.
you can do quotes online or contact us on our freephone number and don't forget to mention you're a member of the alfa forum.
Cheers,
Dan

·
Registered
844 Posts

Rob,

cheers

Rob

Rob,

Try Chris Knott. Phone 08009172274 and ask for Kim. They are by far the cheapest so far.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts