Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have a 156 1.9 JTD 2005 and have retro fitted cruise, dual climate and infocentre. Cruise and dual climate all work fine. Infocentre is working from the stalk all fine but I get nothing at all from the info buttons on the dual climate control. Is this likely to be a fault on the dual climate or does it need to be programed in or something?
I did have same problem as a lot of people on here with the fading screen but I fitted a cooling fan from a pc behind the screen and fingers crossed so far it seems to of helped with the problem.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I have a different problem in the cold my info centre does not come on until it has warmed up - this morning I drove 5 miles before it came into life.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Mine reverted to 1st Jan this morning and was extremely sluggish to change modes. I guess they don't like really cold weather.

Keith

·
Registered
371 Posts
Mine doesn't work on the stalk buttons, never has since I've owned it... I used to wonder if there's a fuse or something and then all of the other jobs that I needed to do kinda took over and it got pushed to the bottom of the 'things to fix' pile.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts