Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my names Matt, am new to the site. I have just bought my first alfa and the info centre only works when its cold. As soon as the car warms up the display goes. Can anyone offer any help?

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Yeah they all do that. Well the early ones anyway - apparently later cars are better. It's fairly useless anyway so I've never bothered to do anything about it

·
Registered
500 Posts
mine is the same and it does not bother me anymore.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
I think mine is the only one in the world that actually works properly!!! apparently you you keep the air-con on and ensure that it is pointed to the windscreen it doesn't fade ...

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Chris, mine was working fine till the other day, now when I press the button on the stock, nothing happens, told it might be a broken wire, checking tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Yeah they all do that. Well the early ones anyway - apparently later cars are better. It's fairly useless anyway so I've never bothered to do anything about it
Couldn't agree more....they're a useless piece of kit...but make the inside look important...mine died 6 months ago...haven't missed it one iota !! :thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts