Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I just thought I would let you know in case anyone wanted some cheap spares..

There is a 2 litre CF2 156 in Haynes of Challow (near wantage oxon) it is red. Most of the body is complete, except the front bumper and grill are missing. The engine and gearbox are there, although the plastic top cover is missing. The cam belt hasn't snapped so the head is probably ok.
The leather interior has gone but the door cards are there (black leather) things like brake calipers, discs, window motors, glass etc all look to be there, But things like steering wheel console, clocks,vents have been taken.

Maybe we should start an Alfa spotted in breakers section so people can find cheap spares.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I hated that prob on mine both sides on mine are like that with corrosion on them.

Probably better to rub them down and prime and paint them.

My courtyard has one that im breaking although im not a scrap yard does that still count ! Bradford west yorkshire.

Ill Look in my breakers yards near me see if theres any alfas in there of the same or different models good thinking mate.

Craig

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
there is a 156 v6 and a 166 at chadwicks breakers which is in bretton near chester he told me he is trying to get any alfas he can so it might be worth keeping an eye on

1 - 5 of 5 Posts