Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a little trouble getting hold of some of the transverse arms for the GTA, the ones in front of the rear subframe.

I've tried a few places including EB Spares now, and i keep getting told all those arms are the same for all 156 models, but on double checking (after i provide different part numbers from ePER) i'm told that they are in fact different, and "they" can't get hold of the GTA specific ones.

1) are they actually different?
2) where can i get them, if EB Spares doesn't come up with a result after double-checking?

part numbers are

60629903 - standard 156

60676173 - GTA variants

A

·
0 Posts
They are different, but no idea what the difference is, everybody tells me the normal ones are the only ones available and they fit all 156 models, but then again they say the same thing about the track rods and they are wrong ;)

A

·
0 Posts
So if they gave it a different part number, why use it just for the 156 GTA and not the 147 GTA ? Not to mention the price for the GTA version is actually CHEAPER than the other one in ePER.
I still do not believe there is no difference.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Alfastumper.dk do upgrade ones aswell, i am tempted to try them, does anyone have experience of those?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Same story with the GT v6 which uses the same parts as the 156 GTA. The rear subframe also unique to the GTA and GT v6 so guess there is something different in the geometry. Could the GTA arms be a slightly different length?

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Strange that.... because the list price is less for the GTA part!
Probably because alfa don't make them anymore they have no need to increase the price on eper like they do everything else that you can still buy :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts