Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to get people's views. My boot lid on my blue 156 Gta is dented and needs a repaint. But I have been offered a boot lid with a large Alfa arch spoiler attached to it and its in the same colour as mine. Should I go for it or would it not suit the Gta opinions please

Cheers

Scott

·
Vendor
45,822 Posts
Not keen myself. Get a Sportwagon :thumbs:

·
AO Silver Member, 155 Lounge Winner 09
7,713 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have the high rear wing, so its a yes from me.......:cool:......... go against the mould :)

But each to their own, i like the small lip spoiler as well.

Heres a pic of it fitted....... back when the car was clean!

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I see what you mean now don't look that good. Couldn't find any pics before. Will have to continue me search for another blue boot lid then. Cuz i think they drill them to fit the spoiler.

·
Registered
801 Posts
You could get it and bin the spoiler or does that defeat the purpose and you might as well get your lid fixed?

They look so much better without.

·
Registered
30,081 Posts
You could get it and bin the spoiler or does that defeat the purpose and you might as well get your lid fixed?
Depends how bad his dent is.
Once the spoiler is removed there are all the mounting holes to repair and it will still need a respray.

·
Registered
82 Posts

thats me! hehe. Btw its back on now because ive got no where to store it and don't want it to get damaged while its off. Id prefer to have a lip spoiler but i would need a spare boot for it because spoiler is drilled on and leaves holes.

Some days I love it some days I hate it, but if into ahead with supercharging the car in two years then I think the spoiler would suit it and need to stay on :)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Depends how bad his dent is.
Once the spoiler is removed there are all the mounting holes to repair and it will still need a respray.
That's what I meant about it defeating the purpose as either way you're in for body work.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts