Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 GTA Selespeed and it died in the middle of the road. The battery is fine and starter motor was cranking fine, but the engine just won't start. The engine light was flashing and the keylock light was also lit up. Towed the car to the mechanic, he tried to disconnect and reconnect the battery but it refused to come back to life. He said it's probably caused by a faulty engine ECU.

Please help! I was told that even the car dealer here in Hong Kong may not have parts for this car anymore...

Thanks.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I have a 2004 GTA Selespeed and it died in the middle of the road. The battery is fine and starter motor was cranking fine, but the engine just won't start. The engine light was flashing and the keylock light was also lit up. Towed the car to the mechanic, he tried to disconnect and reconnect the battery but it refused to come back to life. He said it's probably caused by a faulty engine ECU.

Please help! I was told that even the car dealer here in Hong Kong may not have parts for this car anymore...

Thanks.
GUS at Alfatune has brand new ECU's for our cars. Give him a call.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts