Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
stunning colour, this colour was one of the main reasons why i bought my spider ,amongst many others :thumbs:

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Great!

·
Registered
57,683 Posts
Yianni kalispera apo Kypro. Just seen youre from Greece. If you ever travel to Cyprus give us a shout in the Cyprus lounge and we can arrange a mini meet :thumbs:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
unfortunately i couldn't capture the real beauty of the color and the reflections it does under different weather situations.i promise to post better ones soon
Shant ole: probably i will come to cyprus-when so,i'll be glad to meet you.

·
AO Car Of The Year Winner 2015
3,202 Posts
It beautiful. Congratulations. That color suits 156GTA very much. :thumbs:

Long time ago I have seen a 156gta from Romania resprayed in Ferrari 575 griggio titanio and this one together with yours 8C competizion red are the two best colors for 156GTA I have ever seen.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thank you all so much for your nice comments.this was a project i was thinking to do almost 2 years from now
It beautiful. Congratulations. That color suits 156GTA very much. :thumbs:

Long time ago I have seen a 156gta from Romania resprayed in Ferrari 575 griggio titanio and this one together with yours 8C competizion red are the two best colors for 156GTA I have ever seen.
my second option was ferrari grigio scuro...i couldnt decide which one to choose until last day :)

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
:thumbs:

Saluti, Giordano.

·
Read Only
4,556 Posts
When I get my 155 resprayed, that will be the colour. At the moment it is red/pink depending on which part of the car you are looking at.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Looks stunning !!! Is it easy to have that colour done ? I thought it was a special mix Alfa did themselves and was a secret or has someone managed to copy it ?
Oh and more pictures please !!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it is difficult:two different layers of silver paint are applied,then the red one -which is actually translucent-and demands strictly quantity of spraying so that the final color to be exactly the same all over the car

1 - 20 of 21 Posts