Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A recent reversing accident by yours truly resulted in a much read end panel damage to my beloved 156 GTA, see pic below:

The car is now repaired (well almost):

As you can see from the above pic the lower spoiler is broken and needs replacing and this part is evidently not available in Australia. Any advice on where I might get one would be appreciated. As it is under insurance, new part would be preferred, but part (in good condition) would do.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
part isnt available seperate im sure, you will need to order a new bumper if u want or second hand like autolusso if ur lucky.

·
Vendor
45,756 Posts
I sold my only spare one last week, and it was red as well. You'll probably need to buy a complete bumper.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
part isnt available seperate im sure, you will need to order a new bumper if u want or second hand like autolusso if ur lucky.
If you note the photos the whole rear bumper has been replaced but the spoiler is a separate part (with a separate part no 0005900926)

·
Vendor
45,756 Posts
Looking on the new version of eper, it does show the rear spoiler available to order as a seperate new part. On earlier versions of eper the rear bumper was only orderable complete. I have a complete brand new rear bumper in my loft and at the time I bought it you could not order a seperate rear spoiler. What it does not tell you on eper is that if you were to order a new rear bumper, whether it would come with the spoiler still or without.

A

·
0 Posts
Always was a separate part.
See here : FIAT ePER

156036550 - SPOILER price is Listed price(1) 309,89 EUR Price including taxes 371,87 EUR

Getting one used is hard.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Why don't you repair the wing / diffuser.

Something similar happened to one of ours. We took it all off the car, drilled and dowelled the two parts and bonded it all back together. Had it filled, sanded and painted by the local bodyshop for peanuts! If it is a fairly clean break then it goes back together easily, and with a dab of Bondo where the impact was - easy!

Worth a try compared to those prices on the web, plus postage, painting etc, surely??

·
Registered
7,551 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts