Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is one of them silly little things that bugs me, but my 156 has the multispoke wheels and Xenon lights which I know were an option. It also has heated seats and automatic (annoying as hell) wipers, were these an optional extra too or standard fare on the GTA? :confused:

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
May 2003 price list (not sure what year your car is), electric heated seats and "Winter Pack" (early misting, rain and odour sensors) were standard.

Only options were
17" Spoked Alloys
Electric Sunroof
Metallic Paint
Iridiescent Paint
Connect
Connect Nav
Navigator
CD Changer
Puncture repair kit
Xenons
Child Seat :D

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah right cheers. Mist and odour detection explains the climate coming on by itself the ;)

Child seat :cheese:

·
Administrator
46,102 Posts
I'm probably going to have to ask what on Earth Connect, Connect Nav and Navigator are pretty soon. Should probably slope off and do it in my own thread though...

·
Administrator
46,102 Posts
Must be the opposite to Volvo's 'skyhook' system then.

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
bazza said:
Must be the opposite to Volvo's 'skyhook' system then.
Isn't that the thing in the boot that you dangle the take-away carrier bag off?
:confused: ;)

·
Administrator
46,102 Posts
It's their revolutionary suspension system which is so good it makes it feel like you're suspended from the air, rather than bumping along the road. Apparently.

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
I know the thing.
;)
Maserati have been using it for a while.

It was originally pioneered by Howling Mad Murdoch in the mid 1980s when he picked up a Chevrolet Caprice using a huge magnet dangling from his helicopter. The two dummies driving the Caprice were not hurt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts