Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Very nice, but as i have ranted on about before, with irish laws and taxes, i would be better off dismantling the whole car and using it as parts on my JTS / turned V6 GTA. Would love it though.

G

·
0 Posts
Saw that the other day. Would be seriously tempted if my GT sold...despite not really considering a 156. The 147 and GTV V6 have always topped my list

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
nicely hoovered floor mats aswell.

·
Vendor
46,130 Posts
Wow, bit of a bargain that.. Doesn't look like its had the brake upgrade but other than that it looks great :)

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Wow, bit of a bargain that.. Doesn't look like its had the brake upgrade but other than that it looks great :)
Someone had to get there first :lol: Interestingly I had someone ask me about my car and instead of asking if the ARB was flapping around, the suspension squeeking, wings rusting away, when the cambelt was done i.e. pretty important things, guess what they asked.....whether it had the brake upgrade....seems it's almost the most important thing. You can buy the bits from Alfa for £600 when I looked at it, so for £5k someone could buy the wagon and for a further £600 can go down the pub and tell their mates they've got the brake upgrade :) Oh next time someone asks I'll say yes it has and smile knowing that they won't actually know unless they get their **** out and measure it. :D

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Very tidy, bargain:D

·
Administrator
46,122 Posts

·
Administrator
46,122 Posts

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Just one question - why are the 156 & GTA badges on the boot lid and not rear wings ? - I get suspicious of little things like that ?

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just one question - why are the 156 & GTA badges on the boot lid and not rear wings ? - I get suspicious of little things like that ?
Never like that normally.... respray perhaps...

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Someone had to get there first :lol: Interestingly I had someone ask me about my car and instead of asking if the ARB was flapping around, the suspension squeeking, wings rusting away, when the cambelt was done i.e. pretty important things, guess what they asked.....whether it had the brake upgrade....seems it's almost the most important thing. You can buy the bits from Alfa for £600 when I looked at it, so for £5k someone could buy the wagon and for a further £600 can go down the pub and tell their mates they've got the brake upgrade :) Oh next time someone asks I'll say yes it has and smile knowing that they won't actually know unless they get their **** out and measure it. :D

Ive done 30,000 miles in my GTA on the 305mm discs, gone through 1 set of discs and pads and never had a set warp on me.

I really need to get myself that upgrade. :lol:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Bloody hell thats cheap, I was thinking of selling mine but for alot more than that :(

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Bloody hell thats cheap, I was thinking of selling mine but for alot more than that :(
And you should sell it for more - if your GTA has sound history and been taken care of - you will normally find these cheap GTA's are cheap for a reason.

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Still over priced !! :D

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts