Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having recently sold my 156 GTA I have the following items for sale:

A rare full set of original 156 GTA mats in as new condition (black with the grey embroidered GTA logo).
A new OEM set of wheel centre caps.
Original Alfa Romeo "fix & go" tyre compressor and tyre sealant in immaculate unused case.
2 x new 225 45 17 Pirelli Pzero Rosso tyres.

PM me any offers as I would rather sell to a like minded enthusiast rather than on EBay.

Cheers

·
Registered
19 Posts
Good evening.

How much are you looking for for the carpet mats please including postage to a PE3 (Peterborough) postcode?

Thank you.

·
Registered
791 Posts
If the centre caps are for Teledials, I'll have them. :thumbs:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good evening.

How much are you looking for for the carpet mats please including postage to a PE3 (Peterborough) postcode?

Thank you.
Argh the mats and price. This is a difficult one as they are extremely rare especially in this near new condition. I would be open to offers as I really don't know what price to put on them:ermm:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Great, that's what I was going to offer. My phone doesn't let me PM on this site so I'll PM you my address from my laptop when I get home this evening. Cheers.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Good afternoon.
I'm unsure what kind of price a set of car carpet mats would be worth.
It isn't actually my car.
If you do decide on a figure you would expect, please do let me know.

Many thanks

L.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I'll bet:jester:
:big laugh:

Picked them up to night, Spencer's a nice guy with a lovely 996 and one of those VW things...

(Thanks again Spencer.)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still for sale:
As new 156 GTA mats, closest offer to £125 including P&P secures
Mint Alfa Romeo "fix & go" compressor, closet offer to £40 including P&P secures

PM me if interested as they will be going on EBay if not sold to a forum member this week.

Cheers

·
Registered
38 Posts
I would like the mats for the full £125 please. Sorry I can't pm from my phone and don't want to lose the opportunity to purchase these mats.

I am in Leicester LE5 area.

Thanks

·
Administrator
88,052 Posts
You can't send (or receive) PMs until you've made 10+ posts (& have been a member for 14+ days)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts