Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Quite amazing.... saw a red one for R110 000 a year ago, also 2004 model. Not sure about the km's though but was surprised to see what they were going for.
When I grow up, I'll buy one. In fact, when I'm older I'll get one. No chance of me growing up. :lol:

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Guys...these cars will FORTUNATELY fall below teh R100k mark SOON, if not this year next year, I'm sure AlfaFEmale will agree...I see lots of them for sale hey...just want to sell my car then I'll get GTA SOON!

·
Registered
275 Posts
That's too cheap I think :eek: Bargain of the century there. There was a 147 GTA in Autotrader not to long ago with similar mileage and year going for R170 000ish. It was sold in a week.

·
Registered
365 Posts
there was a silver GTA that was smashed infront for sale a while ago... wondering now if its the same car thats fixed?? :confused:

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
That looks too cheap. Also only 81 000 kms for a 2004?

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
my 2003 147 has 86000km's bought it last year with 57000km's on I put 30000km's on in one year!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
My 147's age to Km's ratio is getting better by the day.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
LMAO! Dude don't worry its gone be good when you have it worked out!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Cheap GTA --- AA are morons

That Alfa is on Autobay so it's probably in pretty good order to be approved by AA. Car is situated in Germiston.
Saw the car this morning, thought i might get a bargain, nothing wrong with the car, beatiful example, except autobay got it completely wrong try R140000.00

Freakin morons, wasted my time. the sellers and my mechanics...

Hope they get a shar pain where the sun don't shine

1 - 14 of 14 Posts