Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought i would offer this as its new and been sitting in the garage doing nothing.
I'm using a stage 2 clutch so its not needed.

Its a Valeo 156 3.2 GTA Clutch Disc (Only Disc)

Could be helpful for someone on a budget and has a good pressure plate and just needs a disc.

£50 inc postage (uk) £60 inc Postage (Euro etc)

Pm Me

Attachments

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Out of interest what stage 2 are you running...?

The clutch issue is going to rear its head pretty soon on the GT so any feedback you have will be much appreciated.

Cheers

Joe

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Out of interest what stage 2 are you running...?

The clutch issue is going to rear its head pretty soon on the GT so any feedback you have will be much appreciated.

Cheers

Joe

I use a DriveTorque Stage 2 Clutch, But as stated below from DriveTorque diesels require a stage 3 for best results , How true that is i dont know but diesels do get a lot of torque.

Quote from makers

DriveTorque Stage 2 Clutch Kits are designed for the Significantly Modified Fast Road Car or Track Car. They are suitable for cars with 25% to 40% increased horsepower & torque than the standard production model. They give a significant increase in torque capacity & clamp load, and so are able to perform on the track as well as on the street. DriveTorque Stage 2 Clutch Kits contain a Heavy Duty Clutch Cover & a High Strength Kevlartek Drive Plate.

Note that due to the torque increase achieved when remapping a diesel engine, we would always recommend a Stage 3 Clutch for any remapped diesel, in order to ensure the longevity and torque capacity of your clutch.

Hope it helps :teacher: :biglaugh:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts