Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think about these Carbon Look Mirros ?

Woould they look good on my GTA ? ( I mean about the Colors combination )

A

·
0 Posts
But then again, they would match those horrid tail lights ;) And the gauge mount, if he ever installs it ;)

G

·
0 Posts
What do you think about these Carbon Look Mirros ?
Woould they look good on my GTA ? ( I mean about the Colors combination )
No, not the mirrors or the colour combination! Sorry Fabio, a traditionalist here.....

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hehe ...I couldn't mount the Carbon Gauges Console :( I'll mount it on my Seicento Sporting.
I have to mod some Pics so I can see (+/- ) how the will look like.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Just buy a real carbon skinning kit and do your own mirror :cool: m3 mirrors are a bit tacky on anything but an m3 and the 156 mirrors are cool. Colour combo is good though

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why not get some of those fins for the roof, like the EVO?
hmmm ......becouse my car is not a Lancer Evo ? :cheese: ...ou ...That is called : " VORTEX " :thumbs:

At last my Carbon Look Mirrors are not so bad as you think ;)

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
?? white 156 in picture?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
?? white 156 in picture?
I posted the Tuned white 156 becouse someone talks about the Carbon Look Mirrros as they were the most horrible thing in the world and with that monster 156 I wanted to show that ther's something that's really horrible .......not my new Mirrors. That the sense :D

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
did you go for the carbon sknning kit? There is a place in japan that sells real cf mirrors for 156 :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
did you go for the carbon sknning kit? There is a place in japan that sells real cf mirrors for 156 :D
:D I was looking for the Carbon Skin but here in Switzerland it's really expansive ...just crazy prises and with that money I bouht completey 2 new mirrors for less money and very good quality :D

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
you should have said. Could have bought and just posted on to you :lol: The kit is only £50 over here. :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you should have said. Could have bought and just posted on to you :lol: The kit is only £50 over here. :)
Thx ..but, it's ok :lol: maybe is better if the stock things remain without any kind of mods :lol: it's not easy to find the original parts :(

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
I'm sure autolusso would post you some :)

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
I thin the original mirrors wrapped would have been better. I'm assuming the mirrors can't be adjusted with the original controls.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts