Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
My 2004 1.9jtd sportswagon has had a recent clutch change(not sure if this is related)and yesterday it failed to start showing ABD/VDC fault. 10 mins later it started ok and run well.Today however it failed again but still won't start this evening just turns over. I have no access to an OBD reader.
A stroll through previous threads doesn't show the same as they are running showing this fault.

Any ideas would be appreciated
Thanks

G

·
Hi
My 2004 1.9jtd sportswagon has had a recent clutch change(not sure if this is related)and yesterday it failed to start showing ABD/VDC fault. 10 mins later it started ok and run well.Today however it failed again but still won't start this evening just turns over. I have no access to an OBD reader.
A stroll through previous threads doesn't show the same as they are running showing this fault.

Any ideas would be appreciated
Thanks

Disconnect the negative terminal from the battery, unplug the yellow plug at the passenger side suspension turret and reconnect it properly, refit the battery terminal;) It sounds like they pulled it out slightly when playing with the gearbox.

But the non starting is CPS issue two separate issues, two different causes

1 - 2 of 2 Posts