Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Peter from Swartkops asked to let all Alfisti know that this car will be taking part on the 28th in the Ultimate Car challenge . We are running Trofeo on same day
Check out this thread
alfisti.net - Magazin - Enzo Colonis Power Paket

A good pic of it .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Alfa_Romeo_156_Coloni.jpg

I wonder if it will have enough power to take on sav unless power to weight ratio exceeds that Beemer . I guess if you are the ultimate alfa dreamer then this has to be the car .

To find out more about Enzo Coloni read below link - very brave and interesting career
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enzo_Coloni_Racing_Car_Systems

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then I need to be at Zwartkops, once in a lifetime chance to see the Coloni 156.
I understand that the Alfa 75 IMSA 1.8 turbo touring car will also be there.
My dream is to see a 155 V6 TI DTM car in action one day.....

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Wait wait wait...I konw Sav and them are trying to bring back the heydays of NO HOLDS BARRED racing, is this Alfa going to race with Sav and the Honda-powered Lotus????

I gotta be there!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Attending.:cool:

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
We will have to make a plan Jaco I definitely want to go as well.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Then I need to be at Zwartkops, once in a lifetime chance to see the Coloni 156.
I understand that the Alfa 75 IMSA 1.8 turbo touring car will also be there.
My dream is to see a 155 V6 TI DTM car in action one day.....
You distract the 155 pit crew, and I will steal it for us! ;)

·
Registered
6,002 Posts

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Ultimante Car when??? The Saturday?

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Domingos of Gotech, didn't go as far as that, but he got the turbo v6 onto the 155's back seat.
His mid mount 155 is a brilliant project but I am not so sure if it resulted in the best balance. Using an Audi gearbox would probably result in a better balanced car. I know he worked on a RWD 155 in the traditional front engine manner as well. Hopefully he will start racing with it at some stage.:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts