Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i posted a while ago regarding info from memebrs as to who they would reccommend as approved dealers in essex , got some good responses so thanks for that.

I contacted many asking to quote for the above job all of which wanted to charge me an absolute mortage payment to undertake the job one started at ..... £1006 and I bartered them down to £650 what sort of garage is that ..... i walked away !!.

So i asked Quest in Braintree a Vauxhaul dealership who i have had a lot of business with over the years on V6 spec cars etc. They took on the job and quoted me a very very good price all i had to do to ensure this good price and show i was willing to have the work done as it was the first time they had ever done a cam belt on an alfa was pay £50 towards the cam belt special tool kit (OK i wont ever see the benefit of that again but others will if they ask them to do this job). I Picked up my 156 today and to be honest the service they provided was first class, courstey car , cam belt and ALL associated parts replaced and full valet on car the price was better than any other garage around for miles I wont say how much as it may be against protocol. I would very much ask they be added to anyones list of garages to undertake this specific work on a 156 2.0 Alfa. Cheers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts