Alfa Romeo Forum banner

581 - 592 of 592 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'll sell you a pair of nearly new Mito Cloverleaf calipers with the brackets & bolts for £450 if you're interested. I can ship to NZ, PM me your postcode if you'd like a shipping quote. I'll leave the pads in them also, but the discs while good, are probably not worth sending for the additional shipping weight.
Its actually Australia ;-) close I suppose from your end,6021 is post code,I would like to see a pic also

·
Vendor
45,944 Posts
I’ll price the shipping & let you know

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
How come theyre with 5 stud discs ? Has someone already fitted them to a 147/156/GT ?

Edit : oh yeah I can see the fork in the background.

Oops "fork in" shouldnt swear :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
They fit on a spider so I assume they fit on other models because somebody mentioned earlier in this section that the following adapters fit Alfa 156, 147, GT, 155 2.5 v6 and 2.5TD, gtv and spider 2.0 v6 and 3.0 v6 12v

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Pretty certain the brackets for 916s are different to 147/156/GT brackets.

But as the calipers are designed for 310 discs I cant see how using them with 305 discs wont cause the pads to over hang the discs (this is also mentioned at the beginning of this thread).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Inittialy I bought these so I wanted to put them on my Abarth 500(without brembos) but when I was going to put them they didn't fit. So my guess was I made the wrong brackets. So you reckon they don't fit the spider as one guy mentioned in the earlier posts? Because my adapters are exactly the same. Here is a pic of the 'spider' adapter on the abarth

Attachments

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
I think you should read the thread from the beginning, in it theres all the info you need to find out for and several people have sold brackets for 147/156/GT and 916s in it so youll find out for sure by reading it.

581 - 592 of 592 Posts