Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came across a complete Y plate 156 at Russells autosalvage in Glenrothes.Car has lots of goodies still,updated momo leather interior which is in pristine condition and only £100:wow:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Just came across a complete Y plate 156 at Russells autosalvage in Glenrothes.Car has lots of goodies still,updated momo leather interior which is in pristine condition and only £100:wow:
Buy it it's a bargain ... even if you can't be bothered to brake it yourself put in the ebay and it'll sell for £300-£400 ish ...

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
£100 for complete car......???? :confused:

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
What wheels it have mate?

·
Registered
89 Posts
£100 for leather interior is well cheap. are you planning on buying it. if not do you mind if i do. i really want to get a leather interior for my 156.

·
Registered
89 Posts
just called them and paid for seats and all doorcards and b piollars. 155 for the lot. well chuffed. thanks for the shout out. going to get them on monday or tuesday. cant wait lol

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just called them and paid for seats and all doorcards and b piollars. 155 for the lot. well chuffed. thanks for the shout out. going to get them on monday or tuesday. cant wait lol
Superb....its an absolute minted interior and the seats are a lot better than the usual momo ones.when you get there it will look closed but there is a couple of big workshops the guy is in there.:thumbs:

·
Registered
89 Posts
cheers, thanks for the info again. do you think it will be easier to strip interior out of my car before i get there so i only have to transfer the new one while im there?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cheers, thanks for the info again. do you think it will be easier to strip interior out of my car before i get there so i only have to transfer the new one while im there?
I would remove the back seat and passengers seat.....throw the leather in,squeeze the drivers seat in the back,door cards in boot with any goodies that might be there.:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Its maybe the TI / Sportpack style seats then if they dont look like the normal Momo ones, nice purchase anyway mate! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts