Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I have had a problem with my sound system which has been chased back to the amp in the boot (it kept cutting out for prolonged periods), temporarily we have managed to bypass the amp and just use the standard factory speakers.

Does anyone know where i might be able to get the amp which is a Bose 3512? I would prefer to not purchase from the original dealer:wow: .

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
If it's anything like the problem I've currently got I've narrowed it down to the connector to the AMP (basically if you wiggle it then it will come back on / off)) ... I have a feeling that it is a slightly loose connector somewhere ... you might be better off doing a bit more investigation work with your current amp ...

·
Registered
8 Posts
156 Bose amplifier

Same problem; works OK when car gets very hot after being left in sun. Anyone confirmed cause of the problem or dismantled the amp?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same problem with bose amp

Same problem; works OK when car gets very hot after being left in sun. Anyone confirmed cause of the problem or dismantled the amp?
Hello, I have the same problem, when the car is left in sun, my sound works but so when its get cold, the amp seem to switch Off and I have no more sound.

Did anyone find a solution for this problem ?

Thanks for help !

M

·
0 Posts
Also maybe try rgwm on here I got an amp from him. Though not sure how many he may or may not have :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
156 Bose amplifier

AMP needed replacement. I bought a second hand one from Autolusso by phone; delivered very quickly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts