Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am thinking of getting rid of my large boot spoiler and replacing it with the smaller ALFA spoiler with the brake light. Can anyone tell me where the cable for the lights is routed - will I have to drill into the boot lid?? Also, does it complement or replace the existing back shelf lights.

Cheers

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
wrong part of the forum, didnt know the forum needed downforce, though with tony about it might:lol:

anyway, the wiring goes down the middle stand on the spoiler, so yes a hole is required, so you can take a feed off the existing 3rd light:thumbs:

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
Am thinking of getting rid of my large boot spoiler and replacing it with the smaller ALFA spoiler with the brake light. Can anyone tell me where the cable for the lights is routed - will I have to drill into the boot lid?? Also, does it complement or replace the existing back shelf lights.

Cheers

Yes, you will have to drill the boot to fit the lower wing ..

and then what will you do with the neat line of holes down each side of your boot lid from the screws that hold the old one on? :confused:

If you do sell the large wing, sell the boot struts with it as they are uprated to cope with the extra weight.

It might be worth considering selling your existing boot and wing as one, buying a second hand boot lid and fitting yours to that. Take the boot lock barrel out first though or you'll need an extra key as well. :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,912 Posts

Cheers
youll have to plug old holes up from large boot spoiler

1 - 5 of 5 Posts