Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

on the cf2 v6 156 did the rear manifold have a heat shield ? (over not under shield)

If it did will i get away with wrapping it in heat wrap.

Thanks in adavance :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi guys. It is about time to change time belt etc. After two years of owning my alfa 156 v6 cf3, i still can't co-op with the tempatures. I have already bought a valeo GTA 71754175 radiator and I am waiting the spring to install it but I don't think that it will be a massive difference since the cf3 manifolds after a short run can produce enough heat to warm the entire parking area. The question is: could i combine the tasks of changing the set of time belt and and the cf3 manifolds to cf2 manifolds in order to save some money or are these two tasks independent. Thank you.

·
Vendor
46,352 Posts
Hi guys. It is about time to change time belt etc. After two years of owning my alfa 156 v6 cf3, i still can't co-op with the tempatures. I have already bought a valeo GTA 71754175 radiator and I am waiting the spring to install it but I don't think that it will be a massive difference since the cf3 manifolds after a short run can produce enough heat to warm the entire parking area. The question is: could i combine the tasks of changing the set of time belt and and the cf3 manifolds to cf2 manifolds in order to save some money or are these two tasks independent. Thank you.
If you took the engine out, then you could do both jobs relatively easily. If you were doing this I'd change the clutch too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts