Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Vendor
45,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's the Alfa:

(I'm presuming you don't want pics of the Golf :lol:)

Needs cleaning & pics taking in a decent location but you get the idea :)

Attachments

·
Vendor
45,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For all those that have PMd me, I'm after £2200 for this, which is less than it would have cost to have all the work carried out at garage rates. I'd take a px if required. :)

·
Vendor
45,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would have wrenched your arm off at 3k if it was a SW :(
Give Loz at Autolusso south a ring on 01202 861699, he had a wagon with much the same work carried out coming up for sale soon, his own personal car. Its also in 442 like your GTA and has the rare Sport leather :cool:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Well it's a diesel so that's half way there mate. Why does she need an auto. Is she also a member of morgans capatian lady licence's automatic club? :D Tell her to get a proper northern mans licence rather than a soft southern fairy auto one :lol:

·
Vendor
45,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She has a manual license but has never really got to terms with driving one since passing, so she'll be happier in an auto. And a happier mrs makes a happier Dan :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
She has a manual license but has never really got to terms with driving one since passing, so she'll be happier in an auto. And a happier mrs makes a happier Dan :thumbs:
Why don't you spend all your money on doing the house up rather than buying shiny cars like me and Loz have now :(:p:lol: that'll make her happy but you not so though :lol: Women love to decorate :(.

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
1,096 Posts
Would have wrenched your arm off at 3k if it was a SW :(
My one is almost ready to go - just needs a clean up now. Here are the details -

It is 2003 2.4 10v 150bhp Sportwagon in brilliant blue (nice bright met blue, like on the gtas) with black sports leather and 17 inch sport wheels. I have replaced absolutely everything in the last 12 months and I mean everything. It's got Gta suspension, Gta headlights, Gta dash trim (darker silver), new turbo this week, clutch and dual mass flywheel, slave cylinder, cambelt and waterpump, pads and discs all round, complete front end suspension rebuild with power flexed anti roll bar, rear arms, rear wheel bearings, handbrake cables, glow plugs, crank sensor, blanked off egr, underseal and probably a whole load more I have missed off. Obviously supplied with a warranty, mileage is 108k and I was going to put it up for £2995. All the work I have carried out on it would probably cost about £3500 - £4000 alone!!

Let me know if you are interested and I can get it cleaned up and photographed for you - its nice and clean throughout.

·
Registered
7,551 Posts
My one is almost ready to go - just needs a clean up now. Here are the details -

It is 2003 2.4 10v 150bhp Sportwagon in brilliant blue (nice bright met blue, like on the gtas) with black sports leather and 17 inch sport wheels. I have replaced absolutely everything in the last 12 months and I mean everything. It's got Gta suspension, Gta headlights, Gta dash trim (darker silver), new turbo this week, clutch and dual mass flywheel, slave cylinder, cambelt and waterpump, pads and discs all round, complete front end suspension rebuild with power flexed anti roll bar, rear arms, rear wheel bearings, handbrake cables, glow plugs, crank sensor, blanked off egr, underseal and probably a whole load more I have missed off. Obviously supplied with a warranty, mileage is 112k and I was going to put it up for £2995. All the work I have carried out on it would probably cost about £3500 - £4000 alone!!

Let me know if you are interested and I can get it cleaned up and photographed for you - its nice and clean throughout.
Interested, but slightly put off by the colour and the fact you've added the GTA bits! I already have a blue GTA!! :lol: The maintenance you've done is a major plus though.

Would be good to see how it looks :thumbs:

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
1,096 Posts
The GTA bits can always be removed (minus the suspension) although it is not sitting low at all. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to repaint it for you!! :lol:

I will post a thread and some pictures tomorrow / sat

:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Interested, but slightly put off by the colour and the fact you've added the GTA bits! I already have a blue GTA!! :lol: The maintenance you've done is a major plus though.

Would be good to see how it looks :thumbs:
It looks nice mate. As for the GTA bits its just the dash and headlights. You'll barely notice it. The sport seats are nice. Almost pinched them off him for my wagon. It's got Bose too ;)

·
Registered
7,551 Posts
It looks nice mate. As for the GTA bits its just the dash and headlights. You'll barely notice it. The sport seats are nice. Almost pinched them off him for my wagon. It's got Bose too ;)
And the suspension :)

The GTA bits can always be removed (minus the suspension) although it is not sitting low at all. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to repaint it for you!! :lol:

I will post a thread and some pictures tomorrow / sat

:thumbs:
I demand a respray!!! :lol:

Thanks, look forward to the pics.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts