Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi again, posted a few weeks ago with a cutting out car and then not starting problem connected with injector light on off, any way had car grounded for 3 weeks in my garage and as if by magic it started and the light went away, me thinks damp. I think the route of the troubles is the box under the wheel arch is this something to do with the alarm?

Anyway 2 weeks of trouble free motoring and then it would not fire, turning over but no glow plug light, so the man from the AA came and found a fuse blown 30 AMP under bonnet, it started and off I drove home now it won't start again so fuse changed and it starts but blows on start up and some smoke from this fuse box ?

So any thoughts my local garage thinks it's a glow plug issue but I am not convinced as it's always started never any trouble..

·
Registered
322 Posts
Sounds like a short somewhere, if the glow plags arnt and it keeps blowing fuses, have you checked for power at the GP?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all have power and all been replaced now still this 30 amp fuse blows when we have rain, looking to find whats on this 30 amp fuse circuit ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts