Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi anyone know where I could pick up a used 16" alloy for my 55 reg 156 lussio, I buckled my wheel on a pot hole and a new one will cost £332 from Alfa.

Any suggestions of any breakers who have stock of Alfa alloys, I am in the north east but could get it sent up.

Know it’s a long shot, any help really appreciated
:confused:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
You'll probably have to buy a whole set second hand ... although 15" go for peanuts, I sold a set of 4 for £50

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Not so fast. If I may be so bold - I have a set of 4 16" multispokes with tyres (2 x Goodyear something or others with 6mm tread, 2 with Pirelli PZero Rosso with 4mm of tread, 205 55 16's) complete with bolts too if required which I am selling. If interested, drop me a PM and make me an offer - I havent researched the going rate, but I won't ask fortunes - certainly nowhere near £322 (I wish)!!!!!! Conversely I won't give them away either.
All are in good order with no serious marks, except one on which the powder coating has flaked away in one patch in the recent cold weather (damn those pressure hoses . . . . ) Either way will represent a nice wee upgrade for your car. Will do pics when I can get to my parents to photograph them, however to give you an idea see this thread here

K

·
0 Posts
RGWM sorted me out with one for not very much moolah.

There's someone on ebay who sells individual wheels for about £40 but that's waaay too much.

If you have no joy and know anyone who travels to the North West who can pick it up, I'll flog you my tatty but unbuckled spare cheapy cheapy and pick up another along the way.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I had a set of 147 alloys on my 156 VELOCE, they were 195/60/15, 3 very good tyres and the forth has about 3 mm. I put the recommended 205/60/16's on today, If anybody has endured a pot hole, in the past few weeks and would require a replacement quickly, I can help, Dont want a lot for them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts