Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well here she is, crying typing this. I have a new project and she wont let me keep this one aswell.

Alfa Romeo 156 1.9 JTD Lusso 4dr

Devastating giving her up, but i've gone as far as we can. She has given me 3 years of absolute pleasure and never let me down.

I found a new project 147 1.6 tspark in the auctions and couldn't resist. 64k with a full history, 1 owner and an immaculte body. So far i have top hatted the gear stick. Double din radio upgrade and sports leather from a gt. 17" supersports are currently being powder coated and a full birth front kit is winging its way from italy. Anybody know any exhaust makers in manchester? And the rear suspension is shot aswell!

The next job for the 156 would have to be a full respray so she looks as good as she drives. Her engine is ready for remap. I've just put a years MOT on her with a front headlight change being the most expensive job.

Anyway, if your interested its also in the for sale section below, i've dropped £50 for the members on here. Any questions just fire away.

Ps i'm in manchester

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finally sold. I was gutted letting it go for a grand. Love that car, hey ho, anyone got a v6 156 going?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts