Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone intersted in my once 'pride of joy'? :cry: I'v a 1999 'T' reg 156 18ts with 98,000 on the clock & an mot till jan '10 with full leather interior & cd changer in boot :wow: which is now an accident damage repairable with light damage to the n/s front wing/bumper, no damage to the chasis or engine & is driveable but as i'v only got tpf&t insurance :tut: & i can't afford to fix it! :eek: I'm looking to recoup around £500-£600. If interested i cud email u pictures. Cheers Andy:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IF U DID UR HOMEWORK THEY'RE SELLING ON AUTOTRADER FOR £900-£998 IN GOOD CONDITION SO MAY I SUGGEST U SHOULDN'T THINK :rant: BESIDES I'M OPEN TO OFFERS BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT FROM U :p

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
I hate to say it fella, but a more realistic price would be £300 :( good luck selling it though ...

·
Registered
547 Posts
IF U DID UR HOMEWORK THEY'RE SELLING ON AUTOTRADER FOR £900-£998 IN GOOD CONDITION SO MAY I SUGGEST U SHOULDN'T THINK :rant: BESIDES I'M OPEN TO OFFERS BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT FROM U :p
That's trade price mate with a bit of a butty added on, if your selling private then I would expect about £400 with damage and please don't shout it's very rude don't you know:tut:

J

·
0 Posts
get some pics posted up so we can see what sort of damage it has.....:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
why dont you give autolusso a ring.
I got a bumper both wings and a bonnet for my 156 in the same colour for £150.
Its a really easy job as it is all bolt on. Just make sure you get a t30 torx socket bit to do the job.
Seriously mate you will get nothing for your car otherwise.

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
7,043 Posts
Anyone intersted in my once 'pride of joy'? :cry: I'v a 1999 'T' reg 156 18ts with 98,000 on the clock & an mot till jan '10 with full leather interior & cd changer in boot :wow: which is now an accident damage repairable with light damage to the n/s front wing/bumper, no damage to the chasis or engine & is driveable but as i'v only got tpf&t insurance :tut: & i can't afford to fix it! :eek: I'm looking to recoup around £500-£600. If interested i cud email u pictures. Cheers Andy:)
We will give you £350 for it or we can sell you all the parts you need to fix it, if it was you “pride and joy” would it not be best to fix it and enjoy it?

Ned

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MANY THANKS TO EVERYONE - I DO APPECIATE YOUR INPUT :) I KNEW THAT IF I WENT ONTO THIS SITE I'D GET HONEST ANSWERS WHICH IS REFRESHING FOR A CHANGE :thumbs: I'LL CONTACT AUTOLUSO. CHEERS ;)

·
Registered
547 Posts
MANY THANKS TO EVERYONE - I DO APPECIATE YOUR INPUT :) I KNEW THAT IF I WENT ONTO THIS SITE I'D GET HONEST ANSWERS WHICH IS REFRESHING FOR A CHANGE :thumbs: I'LL CONTACT AUTOLUSO. CHEERS ;)
Caps lock off next time please,:) You'll always get honesty on here even if you don't like what we say good luck on selling your car mate:thumbs:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts