Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nice piece of Beemer-hunter you've got there , needs work in the motorcompartiment tough , but i'm sure you guys work this out yes...?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wrinx would eat his own foot for those seats... :D

BTW wrinx look at picture 41 you can see the panel holes i was talking about.!!!

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was wondering after our conversation if it was specific to one model or the earlier cars. Perhaps it was a Q4 panel fitted to the car you saw???

wrinx

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you talking about the holes above the light bulb covers in the striker panel ???
The skinny cars have these panels. My car does, but J77 doesn't.
Man he is so jealous......... wink

Marlon

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes thats the ones i had a 2.0 widebody in last week and i hadnt seen the holes before.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think this is why some of you have an easier time changing headlight bulbs.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But the discussion on an earlier thread was about having problems on an 8v????????

wrinx

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont have these holes on my skinny 8 valve
Regards Shug

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
depressing... At the moment the car looks like abandoned, all dirty etc.. Also, I hope that you guys put back the alfa panels... I know Its a bing thing these days to get em all off, but comon, its alfa, it must read so in fron of the car. another thing, why all that stickers ? DTM ? Its not even close to one and that rear wing..

I think I'm over critical. I bookmarked the site and go see it when I get the pics of the final product.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wrinx:
But the discussion on an earlier thread was about having problems on an 8v????????

wrinx
Just on the left hand side as the air feed into the airbox actually sits about 1 inch from the cover :(

Marlon

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now I noticed this holes" they made" Alfa I presumme , first thing tomorow morning is fixing some holes above my left headlight , a clockdrill will work just fiiiiinnnnneee

1 - 12 of 12 Posts