Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as some of you will know i went to brands on the 3rd oct with my trackcar you should have see it there were all maner of car there 100000 pound red fast cars fararters and 50000 pound bmmmmwwwss and not forgetting gt3333 porches crap crap crap i was laping at 1min 3 sec not bad for stock trim. i dont want to blow my oun trumpet but there was no one eles there to see it and do it for me. the day was the best the car was faltless apart from the exhalst blowing a bit. the shocks were not up to the job but as i said 1min 3 is not bad. got told of twice for going to fast i think thay were all green. my friend who has passed away on friday as you will know if you read my thread before. he had the best time he has had for a long time this is no joke he was 33 years old and i am very very very upset. if i can work out how to convert it to dvd then any one can have a copie of the 1hour long dvd and i must say it is something to see as long as you are over 18 as i do get upset with other drivers that just cant drive :rant: if anyone can help me with the converting as my pc is to small to do the job then let me know if you want to see paddack hill bend at 80 miles hour sideways and 100000 pounds red farrartes in the tyres at grayham hill bend and v6 renaults stopped in the middle of the race line to get the phone then help. just had delivered new h&r coilovers and sprint flashey exhaust back box and center pipe de cat cant wait for the 11th november 230 pounds for 2 drivers what a deal and it is on a friday so a long weekend and it is open pit lane.

W

·
0 Posts
155 v6 1000 said:
....my friend who has passed away on friday as you will know if you read my thread before. he had the best time he has had for a long time this is no joke he was 33 years old and i am very very very upset.
I remember your old thread, really sorry to hear about your friend. Wasn't this track day a special day just for him? I think this must have been a good day....

155 v6 1000 said:
....and v6 renaults stopped in the middle of the race line to get the phone
You are joking...have I read this right. Muppets slowed or stopped to answer their phone :eek: :lol:

I'd really like to see this little film, can anyone help out? :D

wrinx

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hiya m8,

Im trully sorry to hear about your friend, from reading your old thread I didnt realize that your friend was in such a bad state. I remember you saying he lost his sight due to diabetis but things have turned out worse than that in the end? :(

I have a friend who can convert camera footage to DVD, but I will probably have to give him some cash for the time it will take and also making copies, which Im more than prepared to do. Which format is the footage on...DV Camera or Hi8?

To convert you need a video capture Graphics card and software + a reasonably fast PC and some skillz. If you want to call me on 07909545102 we can talk about this and arrange how it can be done so we can all see what happened.

Again, my condolences for the loss of your friend :(

Regards

Georgi

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
No problems with the conversion, what format is it on? I presume its a camcorder so if you can transfer it to a standard VHS I`ll rip it off and convert to a DVD for you, no problems. My computer is running 24/7 converting my partners VHS collection to DVD (both avi and 'proper' DVD for the older 'standard' DVD players).

You should be able to get the video onto your VHS recorder using SVHS connections from the camcorder. If your VHS recorder doesn`t have a svhs-in port, you might need a converter which are easy to get and not expensive. Unfortunately I don`t have a camcorder so cant play one of those tiny tapes.

Anyway, all I need is a VHS tape and its no problem. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Cheers
Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts