Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there, i just want to ask if there are ways to tune the 155. i read about the cam setting... i want to know what are the settings. :D do you guys have any other suggestions for tuning my 155. i have a 2.0 t.spark super 16v.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What result are you after and how much are you looking to spend?
You can do anything with enough money :)

First thing that springs to mind is uprating the suspension as it's a super and therefore sits 15mm higher than other 155s. Even putting standard spring from a standard 2.0 16v will be an improvement.
But powerwise, uprated air filter, exhaust and ecu are a basic start.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I'd agree with MT first thing to go would be the springs, then you can get a performance air filter, a less restrictive exhaust and then to make the most of the filter and exhaust chip the ECU. :rolleyes:
Oh and welcome to the Forum :D :D

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Definately an Air filter preferably panel type and a Chip ;) :D

Go for lower springs/ and Powerflex wishbone bushes :D :D

Btw i just happen to have a set of standard 2.0 springs kicking about if yer interested :D

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i already installed a full exhaust kit from supersprint, knn filter and lowered my car with stark s.r.l. suspension kit. by the way, do you guys know about this suspension brand? my friend from italy said its a good suspension, so far its reliable.
hey, daiblack are you the black 155 in cardomain?
also, i was wondering if you can adjust the stock cam gears or anything else in the car.
thanks

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ah i see... im the red 155 from the phils. redromeo is my nick.
do you know if there would be an additional power if i unplugged the air flow meter? i read it in one of the threads, so i was jsut wondering if it would work.
thanks

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lionell said:
do you know if there would be an additional power if i unplugged the air flow meter?
Err, no. How will the ECU know how to fuel the car :rolleyes: AFM reading are important to the whole closed loop system.

Can't say I remember reading about doing this for a power enhancing "mod" :confused:

wrinx

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ah ok thanks a lot... how bout the stock cam gears? is it possible to adjust it to gain hp?
thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts