Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Good news... I have extracted a backup of our recent 155 section that was corrupted some weeks ago by downtime. I am now looking at re-introducing this back to the forum but will require lots of testing first.

Please be patient, I am sure we can fix this in good time. The important thing to remember is that we still have all the threads and posts etc... :)

Regards,

Ian

W

·
0 Posts
Re: 155 Section

Woohoo...I'll get me posts count back ;)

Good news Ian...

wrinx

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

AlfaJack said:
Are you trying to imply the 155 is unreliable? :rant: :lol: :lol:
Well having owned one for 4 years from new, I have an opinion that I would be toooo scared to mention here ;) :p

Although it is a great car TBH.

W

·
0 Posts

alfaowner said:
u never lost them wrinxy! It doesnt remove them unless i ask it to run an update on users posts vs posts in the system
Wierd...could have sworn I hit 15k, never mind, doesn't matter either way ;)

wrinx

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Its the same as deleting someones posts, it doesnt remove one from their counts. (The AO gallery also ups your post count by one post per fresh gallery upload - I think ;) ).

W

·
0 Posts

alfaowner said:
Its the same as deleting someones posts, it doesnt remove one from their counts.
Are you sure? I've just done a test post and deleted it, my count went up and then down to match. :confused:

wrinx

·
Super Moderator
114,698 Posts

Sorry to correct you here Ian but between the 20th of October and the 21st of October, wrinx lost about 2,871 posts (calculation is not perfect as it's a net figure for the day, presumably wrinx lost actually a few more 155-related posts).

And yes, I have been keeping a spreadsheet with the data :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts

I lost to, however it'll be good to get some of the 155 posts back again! Will they integrate in with the now existing posts or be logged as new when you re-insert them?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts