Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought an 155 Q4 of Sept 1995 {2nd series} which has a hole 12-15cm {3-4 inches} track on its timing belt that all the teeths are missing! And of coarse it has all the outlet valves bentedd - but not the inlet valves. Brakes and suspention seams ok but I still have to check the differenzials.

I live in Athens - Greece and there are only 4-5 Q4 on the road. So it is almost impossible to find any spare parts for the car. And the official Alfa Romeo dealer can not {does not want to} help me.

Can someone help me in finding the original A.R 155 Q4 spare parts catalogue? Even a copy of it it will be fine.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Hi & welcome, i bought mine from ebay its the ePer DVD, it covers all alfas from the 33 right up to the GT

they are currently selling this Item number: 7981882883

hope it helps

GTLeigh :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, thank you. I'll ask him if it covers the 2nd serie and I hope he is an honest one.
Last CD I bought from e-bay was 155's manual with the supplement for the Q4! But there was Not such a supplement in that CD. And a negative vote does not solve my problem.
Any way, thank you very much.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
arjunior45 said:
Ok, thank you. I'll ask him if it covers the 2nd serie and I hope he is an honest one.
Last CD I bought from e-bay was 155's manual with the supplement for the Q4! But there was Not such a supplement in that CD. And a negative vote does not solve my problem.
Any way, thank you very much.
This DVD allows a search by chassis number, if you want to PM me with it & all the spec details version details e.g sportiva etc i will gladly have search the disck for you

regards

Leigh

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dear Leigh,

the chassis number of my Q4 is: "ZAR 167000*00134081" produced in Sept 1995.Its engine type is "AR 176A2E" and the engine's number is : "AR 67203 *1670754*.
Mostly I'm interested for the parts number of the "high pressure" elastic tubes of the turbo like those two in this photo.
Could you help me?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AlfaJack said:
Hi Arjunior,

welcome to AO, :D

my website has the timing belt instructions to an extent:

http://www.cloverleaf4.co.uk/technical.htm

Hope this help, for parts, you could contact EB spares in the UK as I think they ship internationaly:

http://www.ebspares.co.uk/

Hope this helps :)
Dear AlfaJack,
Thank you very much for the info about EBSpares.
I'll contact with them soon.
And I've already - some days ago - downloaded all you technical pdf files.

Hope you enjoy your Q4.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
HI AR , couldnt help but notice that you have some black marker pen on your bonnet :) could this be for a LANCIA DELTA vent maybe?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
the large bore pipe from the throttle body is part number 60564866 and the small pipe is 60566447 if u need any more let me know ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fletch said:
HI AR , couldnt help but notice that you have some black marker pen on your bonnet :) could this be for a LANCIA DELTA vent maybe?
Dear "fletch"
you are very observative! The mark on the bonet, not only it could but IT IS for a "Lancia Delta" vent.
You see, summer {and not only} in Greece is very very hot and there are already deteriorations marks {almost melt plastic parts near the Garrett turbo} even on the insulating material under the bonnet!
And as soon as I restore I'll go for those vent holes.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fletch said:
the large bore pipe from the throttle body is part number 60564866 and the small pipe is 60566447 if u need any more let me know ;)
Dear fletch,
could you tell me the part number of the pipe on the opposite side of the "large bore pipe from the throttle body {60564866}"?
I also need the part number of the small "red" pipe {in 90 degress angle} that dries the oil of the turbo. Is the number 60807219 wright?

·
Registered
30,171 Posts
arjunior45 said:
could you tell me the part number of the pipe on the opposite side of the "large bore pipe from the throttle body {60564866}"?
The pipes from the intercooler to the throttle body are:
60564918 - a 'Z' shape flex pipe
60572410 - a straight rigid pipe
60564866 - the 90deg flex pipe mentioned earlier

arjunior45 said:
I also need the part number of the small "red" pipe {in 90 degress angle} that dries the oil of the turbo. Is the number 60807219 wright?
7611847 (replaced 60807219 in June 2003)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
looks like dave beat me to it, i wouldnt mind the delta vent in the front either . i quite like the look of the mercedes vent for at the rear of the bonnet but it may be too big. im toying with the idea of fitting the battery in the boot as im putting a large system in one day so there will be a heavy feed goin there anyway so maybe a larger cooler in the area the batt lived but unsure at the mo.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dear Flech and DavidC
thank you both very much for your kind interest and the important info that you have sent me.
It is now easier for me to search for the spare parts I need!

Dear flech,
At the beginning I was thinking for the Mercedes C 200 Compressor vent at the back of the front bonnet, but it really is too big and too close to the air-condition’s air intake hole {in front of the windscreen}.
Instead of the larger intercooler I’m thinking of the Integrale’s water injection and vents possibly at the back-bottom part of the front bumper!

Battery in the boot is a nice idea!!!

I also want to modify the exhaust system by using only two rear separated mufflers - one rear muffler per side for each catalytic converter! But I do not know what might be the consequence to the head gasket and or the exhaust manifold.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
well i aint got water spray on my q4 , and low and behold i was thinking of vents in the side of the front bumper :cool: .

P

·
0 Posts
Arjunior, I've just modified my front bumper and am in the process of fitting the Autospeed waterspray for the intercooler, you might want to drop me a PM so I can point you in the direction of my website/pics.

Steve

1 - 17 of 17 Posts