Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there are still available in the market accesories
such as wood steering wheel, wood front and wood gear knob? I have
an Alfa brochure from 1992 offering these nice parts.

Cheers!:)

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
Hi Alex,

You might be able to get them via your Alfa main dealer - if not all off the "Super" 155s had wooden gear stick and steering wheel, as well as the wood effect on the window switches - so if you can find a broken "Super" you could swap the parts easily. Some breakers yards in the UK will have them but shipping to BA will be expensive :(

Good luck :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Alex,

You might be able to get them via your Alfa main dealer - if not all off the "Super" 155s had wooden gear stick and steering wheel, as well as the wood effect on the window switches - so if you can find a broken "Super" you could swap the parts easily. Some breakers yards in the UK will have them but shipping to BA will be expensive :(

Good luck :D
Thank you AlfaJack for your tip. My 155 is a 2.0 TS from 1992. This
is why it does not include wood accesories. I'll ask the Alfa local
dealers, and as for importing parts from UK or the rest of Europe,
expensive task that is! I already did it for my german Sierra TD :(

Cheers!

·
Registered
223 Posts
They don't have many accessory available in NL for the 155, just because there isn't much interest in anymore.

If you can, try to find the MOMO steeringwheel and gearnob, I have them (build in the same year as my car) and it looks great and drives even better (my dad wanted to nick the steering wheel for his Triumph).

·
Registered
223 Posts
how can you get off the gearknob ??? i cant unscrew it nor can i find a screw any ideas?
Just pull straight up, when you try to twist is, it will break.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They don't have many accessory available in NL for the 155, just because there isn't much interest in anymore.

If you can, try to find the MOMO steeringwheel and gearnob, I have them (build in the same year as my car) and it looks great and drives even better (my dad wanted to nick the steering wheel for his Triumph).
Thank you!! You see them here pretty much, being still a good
"previoulsy owned" upper class car. There's a local AR club, saying
that the 155 is becoming a classic Alfa model. Prices are rising,
slowly though.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts