Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a front strut, Henry or chris I know there is a breaker in Grantham with 155s in it but which one?

Anyone else who knows breakers in the East Midlands area with 155s let me know name and numbers

Cheers
Rich

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
there are two breakers down gorse lane(not spelt right)near the A1 if you dont know the area its near spitlegate level where all the main dealers are.(fiat are there as well)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I`m going there tomorrow, so I`ll have a look and see if the`ve got 1....

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes! Taynors, it`s called, at the top of Gorse Lane (over the A1)They have a nearly complete 155 16V widebody.......
All thats missing as far as I can see is the seats and the wing mirrors. It`s had slight front end damage, the bumper, bonnet and wings are shot, but the headlights have just been pushed in?????
It`s also got a full compliment of alloys (unbent)

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Next person to go there grab Oliver a rear window heater relay from the fusebox would you? Its a long way for him to get to from NZ!

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't suppose it had a leather interior by any chance???

wrinx

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wicked!!

Thanks Chris!!

In case anybody needs to know, it is the relay in BOTTOM LEFT corner of the main fuse panel when it is pulled down.

Oliver :cool:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Leather, Leather, Leather. That is all you talk about Wrinx. Get your hand in your pocket and get a retrim as the only way you'll get some is if someone runs into my c......... err..... well it is possible I suppose!!

Anyone know what happend to that cream interior that Sedici advertised for someone a few months back from an 8 valve?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts